Here are 7 key takeaways from the interview:
- 3:50 - The two sides of Dialexa - Dialexa Services & Dialexa Labs
- 5:40 - Does your new product or business idea keep you up at night?
- 6:50 - Is what you are creating "a vitamin" or "a pain killer"?
- 10:15 - Consumer vs Enterprise IoT: Which has the largest opportunity for adoption?
- 14:00 - Entreprenuers become experts because they see a need in a particular space
- 17:23 - Building an internal incubator to cultivate innovation
- 19:17 - What are some of the steps that need to be taken to give an idea a shot at success
Finally, check out "IoT Time: Evolving Trends in the Internet of Things," a new book by Ken Briodagh about the ongoing influences shaping the IoT. To get a digital copy, download it here for free or grab a print edition available on Amazon for $14.99.